C.R.O.S.S. is the local food shelf serving Maple Grove, Osseo, Corcoran, parts of Champlin and Rogers. C.R.O.S.S. serves approximately 100 families each week and makes many referrals to other agencies. Forty-three percent of food shelf clients work, 35% are retired or have a disability that prevents work. Foodshelf visits are up and continue to rise at record levels. C.R.O.S.S. is dependent on its 31 sponsoring churches, grants and other community donations. Several local retail establishments and restaurants donate bread and other groceries. Lord of Life is one of the major contributors to C.R.O.S.S. and provides a donation box in the Service Center. We accept food, clothing, household items and money. Cash donations can be put in the offering plate, given to the church office or sent to C.R.O.S.S. at 12915 Weinand Circle, P.O. Box 574, Rogers, MN 55374.
Monday 9 am - 4 pm
Wednesday 9 am - 7:30 pm
Thursday 2 pm - 7:30 pm
Friday 9 am - 1 pm
Meals on Wheels Volunteers: Drivers needed from 10:45 - 12:00. For more information contact Stephanie Lehman.
Food Shelf Volunteers: Wednesday and Thursday Evenings. For more information contact Stephanie Lehman.
Donations: Peanut Butter, Jelly, Macaroni & Cheese, Hamburger Helper, Ramen, Canned Meat, Beef Stew, Toilet Paper, Chili, Rice
- In 2012 Minnesotan’ visited food shelves more than 3,000,000 times
- During the first 6 months of 2012, 1 in 8 Minnesotan’s indicated there were times in the past year when they did not have enough money to buy food
- In December 2011, 542,389 Minnesotans were eligible for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and 11% increase in 1 year.
- SNAP-eligible individuals have nearly doubles since December 2006 and eligible children increased 150% making children the fastest growing SNAP participants in our state
- Almost 37,000 SNAP eligible adults are aged 60 or older